Sunday, November 2, 2008

no pictures

F's ring was finished this weekend, so we went to see it. We also checked out the stones for my ring, which had finally arrived. It's going to be close whether they'll finish mine in time for the engagement, but I really hope they will. F was sweet about it and didn't want to take his ring home until mine was done too. Aww. But that means I don't have a picture of how awesome it looks.

Another thing I have not seen yet is the outfit I'm wearing at the engagement. I described something I would like, and we had an aunt in India go buy it for us. It's a great plan, but I am so impatient to see how it turned out! It apparently arrived at F's parents' house a while ago, but I haven't been to visit them in a couple of weeks so I still haven't seen it. Excitement!

There are some ridiculously awesome clothes on bargello.com. If I had more money I'd be buying them all up. Soon, I will be the stylish aunt! Muhuhahahahaha! I don't just need Indian party clothes either. I need things to wear in general. I used to have so many pretty shirts -- how has it come to this?

There's a place that might be exactly what I want for the wedding. The problem is, it doesn't hold as many people as F's mom wants it to. (It holds as many as I think it needs to, but not if F actually has 300 Very Close Family Members Who Absolutely Must Be Invited.) F and I are still going to check it out this weekend, and if it is really cool we'll have to do some guest list negotiating.

No comments: